BOPP is widely used as a packaging material for packing products such as food grains, fertilizers and animal feeds etc. It is easy to coat, print and laminate to give the required appearance and properties for use as a packaging material.
Advantages of BOPP BAGS
- Superior strength over paper bags-high tensile strength.
- Unlike paper bags, BOPP bags don't break or bust, so lower overall costs.
- Highest printing quality that cannot be scratched or rubbed off.
- Excellent for marketing purposes, especially in the competitive retail sector.
- Resistance to UV light.
- High gloss and easy to keep clean on shelf space.
- Fewer layers than paper typically, thus reducing weight and freight costs.